My name is Catharine and I am an empathic and compassionate counsellor, based in Edgware, who has gained many years of counselling experience and training.
Please see my qualifications below.
- Foundation degree in counselling - BACP Accredited
- BA Hons in Communications and Studies in Race & Culture
- Diploma in Counselling - BACP Accredited
- Certificate in counselling - BACP Accredited
- Introduction to counselling certificate - BACP Accredited
- I trained as a nurse, and worked in Great Ormond Street Hospital and a school for children with learning disabilities
- I have volunteered for a counselling centre for a year working with men and women from the ages of 18+.
- I have volunteered for a mixed race/dual heritage anti-racist organisation for 9 years.
- I have also volunteered for a bereavement service, counselling men and women who have suffered bereavements.
- Completed courses in Domestic Violence, Mindfulness, Gender Awareness, Child Protection, Bereavement.